“You only have to have a vision, and the will to enter the sea and face the waves to reach your goals. You should never stop dreaming because when you stop dreaming, you stop living” Karla Narvaez Hurley
I always had the vision to create the most amazing, spectacular company around the world, Global Bilingual Solutions. The number one multilingual consulting company around the world. I am so grateful to GOD for providing me the opportunity of creating and empowering this unique and fantastic company.
The equity that makes us similar always with the respect principle of what also makes us different.
Karla Narvaez Hurley President & CEO of Global Bilingual Solutions.
Executive leader, change agent and entrepreneur. Founder and President of Global Bilingual Solutions.
Karla N. Hurley won the prize of Female Hispanic Entrepreneur in Pennsylvania at The 5 Pillars of Leadership by Al Dia News, She also won the Super Women in Business award in 2011 and has been nominated for Brava Awards by SmartCEO Magazine.
Karla is acknowledged for ground breaking efforts in driving large-scale cultural change that builds organizational effectiveness and propels revenue growth. Prolific speaker and expert facilitator for Health Promotion Council, the American Heart Association, and the American Diabetes Association (ADA). Considered a visionary in human capital management, training and development, and corporate consulting. Vast experience in the health and wellness field having delivered 100+ classes on diabetes, nutrition, and physical activity.
Interpreter and translator for corporations, US Federal Court, Social Security Administration, schools, hospitals, and non-profit organizations.
Her career reflects success in the corporate world, academia, entrepreneurship, “Big 4” firm and nonprofit organizations.Featured guest speaker for television programs such as UNIVISION’s “Despierta Valle Delaware” la Mega radio station, and featured in several newspaper articles as a President & CEO and as a Co-chairperson of the “Latino Diabetes Alliance” in Philadelphia.
She studied Organizational Psychology in Mexico City and her Master’s Degree Program in Psychology at Holy Family University.
Some of Karla’s philanthropic leadership includes:
- Hosted Mayor Nutter and other political leaders for: “Hispanic Community Appreciation Day” which promoted the importance of Hispanic companies, organizations and workforce in the City of Philadelphia.
- Participated in the Hispanic Task Force in Washington, D.C. The task force included business leaders and members of Congress including Senators Mark Warner and Harry Reid among others to discuss the empowerment and growth opportunities of Hispanic Businesses.
- Hosted the “Honoring Education” event to empower education in the Hispanic community in conjunction with the Mid-Atlantic Chamber of Commerce. In this role, she promoted education of the under-served communities in Philadelphia. She hosted the event with local school superintendent Dr. William Hite of Philadelphia to connect local businesses and garner their support for education.
- Board Member of the Mexican Cultural Center. She promoted and enriched Mexican culture and heritage through the promotion of Mexican art, history, literature among other cultural activities.
- Latino Diabetes Alliance Co-chair. Over her leadership and direction, Latinos were represented for the first time at The American Diabetes Association Expo at the Convention Center.
Always follow your dreams and your passion. Create a strong culture and always be an inspiration to others.
You can make anything happen!